To support the decision-making process in the field of agricultural and rural policy, the European Commission intends to set up a series of five-years single framework contracts providing timely, high-quality, independent and robust analysis that would assist the following key processes:
- support to the evaluation of the CAP and its related tools and instruments,
- assessment in support of future initiatives in agricultural and rural policy,
- analysis of the agri-food sector,
- assessment of the European and international context in which agricultural and rural policy operate.
The services to be carried out under this framework contract will be focused on cross-cutting analysis of EU agriculture, considering economic, environmental and climate and social impacts, including trade-offs, as well as governance aspects and the delivery model of the CAP. It may cover primary production as well as other parts of the supply chain (upstream and downstream, distribution, retail etc.) as well as transport, storage and the interlinkages of food production and consumption.
The deadline for the submission of tenders is 14 November 2023, 12:00 PM.
Details are available at the following link.
- Datum objave
- 7. avgust 2023
- Generalni direktorat za kmetijstvo in razvoj podeželja