The main objectives of the studies are to:
- support to the evaluation of the CAP and its related tools and instruments,
- assessment in support of future initiatives in agricultural and rural policy,
- analysis of the agri-food sector,
- assessment of the European and international context in which agricultural and rural policy operate.
The analysis to be carried out under this framework contract will be focused mainly on farm and forestry economics (primary production, renewable energy, payments for ecosystem services, land, etc.), trade and the related policies and public support and instruments; it may cover other parts of the supply chain (upstream and downstream, distribution, retail...) as well as transport and storage.
The deadline for the submission of tenders is 21 August 2023 23:59:59 CEST.
The Directorate-General for Agriculture and Rural Development of the European Commission intends to set up a series of five-years single framework contracts. These are to provide timely, high-quality, independent and robust analysis to support the decision-making process in the field of agricultural and rural policy through thematic analysis. Further details for the tender call are available here.
- 14 aprill 2023
- Põllumajanduse ja maaelu arengu peadirektoraat