- international cooperation | African Union
- Rome, Italy
- Διαθέσιμη ζωντανή μετάδοση
- FAO HeadquartersViale delle Terme di Caracalla, 00153 Rome RM, Italy
- Ποιοι θα πρέπει να συμμετάσχουν
- Officials from the European Commission and other EU institutions, FAO, UN, AU
- English, French
- Αριθμός θέσεων
The third African Union (AU) – European Union (EU) ministerial conference took place in Rome on 21 June 2019, where both Unions committed to further strengthening the partnership in food and farming. This was supported by the co-signature of a political declaration and an action agenda.
The AU-EU ministerial meetings take place on an ad hoc basis to monitor the progress achieved between summits, and to advance cooperation between both continents in certain fields.
Building on the results of the successful previous conference in 2017, around 400 invited high-level representatives and stakeholders from Africa and Europe debated on how to further unlock the potential for a positive rural transformation and an inclusive and sustainable agriculture and agri-food sector in Africa.