The EU Agricultural Outlook conference is the flagship annual event for broad exchanges among stakeholders on market prospects in agriculture. This includes discussion of the political framework and uncertainties surrounding market developments in the next 10 years.
- agricultural market | agricultural economics
- Brussels, Belgium
- Yra tiesioginė transliacija
Day 1 presentations
Day 2 presentations
- Charlemagne building – GasperiRue de la Loi 170, 1000 Brussels, Belgium
- Tikslinė grupė
- AGRI stakeholders
- English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Spanish
- Žemės ūkio ir kaimo plėtros generalinis direktoratas
- Social media links
Through interventions from senior representatives from EU bodies and international organisations, panel discussions, and inspiring examples, this future-oriented event gathered farmers, agri-food experts and rural actors to discuss topical issues, in addition to examining medium-term outlook for agricultural markets, income and environment, with a 2032 horizon.