On 31 August 2022, the first CAP Strategic Plans of EU countries were formally approved by the Commission. The approval procedure was finalised by individual Commission Implementing Decisions. These Plans will shape how the new common agricultural policy, set to begin in 2023, will be implemented by each EU country at national level.
Each Plan combines a wide range of targeted interventions addressing the specific needs of that EU country and deliver tangible results relating to EU level objectives, while contributing to the ambitions of the European Green Deal.
'At a glance' overviews of each approved CAP Strategic Plan will appear on this page as they are formally approved. The Implementing Decisions formally approving each CAP Strategic Plan will also appear on this page.
Please note: Only overviews and Decisions of CAP Strategic Plans that have been approved at Commission level will appear on this page. The approval process for many Plans is still ongoing.
All overviews are published in English and translations of each will be published as they become available.
Documents relating to the approval of the CAP Strategic Plans (3)RSS
- At a glance: Cyprus's CAP Strategic PlanTéléchargerελληνικά
- Cyprus's CAP Strategic Plan – annex to the implementing decisionTéléchargerDeutsch
- Cyprus's CAP Strategic Plan – annex to the implementing decisionTéléchargerελληνικά
- Cyprus' CAP Strategic Plan – annex to the implementing decisionTéléchargerEnglish
- Cyprus's CAP Strategic Plan – implementing decisionTéléchargerDeutsch
- Cyprus's CAP Strategic Plan – implementing decisionTéléchargerελληνικά
- Cyprus' CAP Strategic Plan – implementing decisionTéléchargerEnglish